by Mei Sister's Petty Bourgeois Life
1. This kind of dried white tofu is usually sold in the food market where tofu is sold. There is also a coffee-colored one that has never been eaten in this white. So this time I tried it and it was really delicious. I bought it and washed it in cold water. . .
2. Just cut it into such uniform pieces, not too wide or too narrow. . .
3. Onion cut into small pieces
4. Spicy millet slices slightly larger oblique sections
5. Garlic and ginger cut into small pieces
6. Wash the shallots and cut into small pieces
7. Put cooking wine [a little more] in a small bowl, sugar, sesame oil, light soy sauce, add a little cool boiled, not too much
8. Put a little oil in the pot, add the dried white tofu when it is 60% hot, turn to medium and low heat and fry until
9. Fry it once and then turn it over
10. If you have a little golden brown on both sides, it can be out of the pan. Too dry will also affect the taste. The outside is dry and the inside is soft and fragrant.
11. Leave a little oil for frying dried tofu, add ginger, garlic slices and shallots until fragrant
12. Add the chopped onion, dried chili, and a little pepper to fry until fragrant
13. Put the fried tofu and stir fry
14. Put a spoonful of Laoganma sauce
15. The prepared sauce can also be poured in, so that the sauce is evenly covered on the dried tofu, cover and simmer over high heat
16. When the soup is almost ready, add the chopped millet and it's spicy
17. Finally, add the chopped green onion and it will be out of the pot
18. Take a bite, it's a bit crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, full of sauce, and it tastes great
19. The total cost of this dish is six yuan, but it’s super appetizing. If it’s in a restaurant, it’s about 20 yuan at least, so go buy vegetables quickly.
Don't know how to remember to send me a private message