1. First prepare all the ingredients, and use fresh goose eggs.
2. Cut the tomatoes, dried tofu, eryngii mushrooms into small cubes with a knife, and chop the shallots.
3. Beat the goose eggs in a bowl, add the cooking wine and stir evenly, pour 15 grams of peanut oil into the pot and heat it, add the goose egg liquid and fry it, set aside.
4. Pour the remaining 15 grams of peanut oil into the pan and heat it up, sauté the chopped green onion, fry the tomatoes until soft, then add the dried tofu and pleurotus eryngii and continue to stir-fry evenly.
5. At this time, add light soy sauce and seasoning.
6. The fire continues to stir until all the ingredients are dead.
7. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and add an appropriate amount of salt to taste.
8. Simmer on high heat until the soup is thick in the pot.
9. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and coriander, drizzle with sesame oil to turn off the heat, and the stew is ready.
10. After squeezing the spinach leaf juice and filtering, add 100 grams of flour and make a green dough, then take 100 grams of flour and add red yeast rice powder, add 55 grams of water and make a pink dough, add the remaining 100 grams of flour to the remaining 55 grams Water and dough into the original color.
11. Roll the dough of 3 colors into a round dough.
12. Use a knife to cut into strips with a width of 1 cm.
13. Then use a knife to cut into small dices.
14. You can roll it with tools or sushi curtains. If you don’t have these tools, just push it with your thumb, and a shell will be ready.
15. Finish the shell noodles of 3 colors in turn.
16. Pour clean water into the pot and bring to a boil, remove the colored shell noodles from the cold water and drain the water.
17. Pour the prepared colorful shell noodles into a bowl, and pour the cooked stewed vegetables on top and enjoy.
No goose eggs can be replaced with eggs or other poultry eggs, but the nutrition of goose eggs is superb, women should eat more...