1. Put the rice in the rice cooker with the same amount of water as usual for cooking, and add the thawed sweet green beans, select the cooking function
2. After 40 minutes, the green bean rice is fully cooked, put it aside and set aside. (I usually start cooking half an hour in advance, and the preparations such as cutting vegetables will be fine after the meal is done)
3. Prepare the ingredients, cut into small pieces of dried tofu, pork, and sweet pepper, mince green onion and garlic
4. Put an appropriate amount of oyster sauce in the pork (after stirring, there is residual oil in the bowl), a small bottle of cooking wine, a little bit of ginger powder, stir well and let stand for 15 minutes
5. Add a teaspoon of less than a little salt to the egg (prefer light flavor) and mix well until small bubbles appear in the egg liquid
6. The oil is 50% hot, and the minced garlic and sweet peppers are sautéed in a pan over medium heat until they are fragrant and the sweet peppers have a little discoloration.
7. Pour in the minced meat and stir-fry evenly over medium-high heat until the minced meat changes color
8. Add bean paste (this dish will taste particularly fresh if you put bean paste in it, so it is recommended not to omit it)
9. Add appropriate amount of water and stir fry until the soup is slightly thick
10. Add steamed green bean rice, if the rice is a bit hard, add a little water
11. Stir-fry evenly, serve and set aside
12. The oil temperature is 70% hot, medium high heat, and the egg liquid is put in the pot. After one side is set, gently flip it with a spatula to the back
13. The omelet is served, and the fried rice with a little broth is drizzled on top, sprinkled with chopped green onion.
1. As the seasoning for this dish, the bean paste is best not to be omitted, it will be very fragrant if added.
2. The pork belly can be minced or shredded. The same is true for sweet peppers. I cut them into small pieces because they are easier to cook and taste evenly.
3. Eggs can be cut into egg liquid and put into them, or they can be made into omelets like I did. The dishes in front should be left with a certain amount of soup, poured on top, sprinkled with green onions, fragrant, super delicious, drooling It flows out~O(∩_∩)O~