by Large frying spoon
Main raw materials; high-gluten flour, eggs,
Butter, yeast, salt, sugar, maltose.
2. Pour all the flour ingredients into the flour, mix well, add eggs and maltose and mix well.
3. Synthesize the dough with clean water, put the dough on the chopping board and knead it evenly, then repeatedly knead the dough until it is strong and press it flat.
4. Chop the butter and place it on top, fold and knead it repeatedly to make the noodles and the oil fully fuse. This is the post-oil method.
5. After the oily noodles are fully integrated, continue to knead the dough until it is delicate, until the gluten can be easily pulled out at the complete stage, and put the noodles into a steel basin for basic fermentation.
6. Cover the steel basin with plastic wrap and leave it to ferment for 2 hours at a temperature of 28 degrees. The dough expands to twice its size and is taken out. It is placed on a chopping board and pressed flat to evacuate the internal gas.
7. Then roll it up and divide it into five even pieces of dough, reunite the dough, and relax for 30 minutes;
8. Press the dough flat, roll it into a long dough sheet with a rolling pin, and then roll it into a dough roll.
9. Arrange neatly in the mold and put it in a preheated 35 degree oven for final fermentation.
10. When the blank is fermented in the mold and swells to nine minutes full, close the lid of the mold.
11. Put the mold in the middle and lower racks in the oven, and bake with the upper and lower firepower at 190 degrees, and bake for 45 minutes.
12. After the bread is baked, it is poured into the mold while it is hot.
13. Place it on a drying rack to cool, and then slice it with a bread knife.
The characteristics of this bread are golden color, milky fragrance, delicate and soft, and very delicious.
1. The temperature should not be too high during the basic fermentation, and the time should be controlled at about two hours, so that the yeast can grow slowly and the taste will be more delicious.
2. After kneading the dough with oil method, it is best to knead until it is full of gluten strength, which is called the complete stage. The baked bread will have a silky feeling after breaking, and it is very soft.
3. The temperature control during baking depends on the actual conditions of various brand ovens. Generally, the larger the oven, the temperature can be appropriately increased. If the small oven is too close to the heater, the temperature should be appropriately lowered, otherwise, outside baking will occur. The internal coke is not familiar. I use a 34L oven. The temperature is set at 190 degrees. This temperature is for your reference.
The breakfast "Milk Flavored White Toast" of the big stir-fry spoon is ready, for friends to use as a reference!