1. The butter is softened at room temperature, add brown sugar and powdered sugar and beat evenly, pour in egg liquid (the best egg liquid at room temperature) and beat until fluffy;
2. Add the sifted low powder and mix well;
3. Add chopped dried cranberries, mix well, and put in a piping bag;
4. The basic pattern is long on the baking pan covered with greased paper;
5. Preheat the oven, the upper tube is 180 degrees, the lower tube is 200 degrees, the middle and lower layers, 12-15 minutes, let cool slightly after baking, ready to eat.
6. Out of the oven