1. Add sugar after the butter has softened at room temperature
2. Beat the butter with an electric whisk
3. Add half of the eggs in the whipped butter, add the eggs in two portions, and then beat until the butter and eggs are completely integrated
4. Add low-gluten flour and mix well
5. Add the mixed batter to the cookie gun. At this time, preheat the oven 180 degrees, squeeze the cookie batter on the oil paper in turn, and then put it in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. The last few minutes must be watched for prevention The cookie becomes slush and you're done.
6. Personally like this taste very much, not very sweet. Let's try it out!