1. Antarctic ice fish, after thawing, drain the excess water with kitchen paper. Sprinkle with a little salt, either white pepper or black pepper. Put lemon slices on and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. After 10 minutes, remove the lemon slices and pour the soy sauce on the fish. Apply evenly. The dosage of the formula is for reference only, and the specific taste is adjusted according to your own taste.
3. Then apply the oil on the fish. Put green onions and marinate for 30 minutes in olive oil. Can be covered with insurance film. Put it in the refrigerator to marinate.
4. The marinated fish is placed on the grilling net. Put some onions on the fish.
5. Take a piece of tin foil and place the vegetables on the tin foil. The sides of the tin foil should be large enough to wrap the vegetables. Sprinkle with appropriate amount of pepper and salt. Drizzle some olive oil and put the butter in the center. Wrap the tin foil completely around the vegetables.
6. I baked this part at the same time. If you want the fish to be tender, then the part of the fish should also be wrapped in tin foil.
7. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the oven with 210 on the heat and 200 on the lower. The specific time is mainly inclined to the ripening of vegetables. The maturity of the fish, according to my preference, I took out the fish in 15 minutes. The vegetables continue to roast.
8. The 15-minute fish is like this, it will not be particularly dry, and the meat will be elastic. Remove the onion. It can be set.
9. After the vegetables are roasted, just put the fish and vegetables in it. The vegetable part can be matched as you like. Broccoli, lettuce salad, potato salad. It's okay.
1. The dosage in the formula can be adjusted to your own taste.
2. After the fish is thawed, be sure to drain the excess water before marinating