1. Soak the pasta in cold water for 15 minutes and cook for another 5 minutes. And then put it out for use
2. Prepare all the ingredients (for 2 people in the picture)
3. Put the butter in the hot pan, and fry the colored peppers in the pan after oiling.
4. When the bell peppers are 5 minutes ripe, add onions and fry until 5 minutes ripe. Hold out
5. Add the butter and let it melt, then add the cooked pasta and shrimps.
6. After the shrimp changes color, add the cooked ingredients for 7 minutes, sauté for a while, add tomato sauce, salt, and black pepper. Can be out of the pot.
The added vegetables must not be fried too much, otherwise the color and taste will not be good.