1. Cut cabbage and northern tofu into pieces, chopped green onion, mince garlic
2. Heat oil in a pot, sauté chopped green onion and minced garlic
3. Pour the lamb rolls and stir-fry for 2 minutes
4. Stir-fry the lamb rolls until they change color, serve and set aside
5. Add cabbage to the casserole, pour hot water over the cabbage, then add northern tofu
6. After boiling on high heat, add cooking wine, light soy sauce, and salt, stir well, and cook for 10 minutes on low heat
7. Pour the fried lamb rolls into the casserole and cook for 5 minutes on low heat
8. Sprinkle with coriander and it's ready to be out of the pot!
1. Stir fry the lamb quickly over high heat, don't fry for too long.
2. People with gout should not eat lamb.