1. Put water, eggs, salt, powdered sugar, milk powder, high-gluten flour, all-purpose flour, and yeast into the bread bucket in sequence, and select the kneading function for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes of kneading, stop for 5 minutes, put the butter in the bread machine, and turn on the kneading function again for 25 minutes.
3. After the program is completed, turn on the fermentation function for 1 hour.
4. The fermented dough is placed on the dough pad, kneaded and exhausted, and then reunited.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and relax for 15 minutes.
6. Put the cantaloupe filling into the fresh-keeping bag and roll it into slices.
7. Roll out the loose dough.
8. Place the cantaloupe filling in the middle of the dough.
9. Fold both sides over to wrap the filling.
10. Roll it out again.
11. 30% off again.
12. Roll it out again.
13. Cut into three pieces with a knife.
15. Put it back into the bread bucket and leave it to ferment for one hour a second time.
16. After the fermentation is completed, take out the bread bucket, brush the egg liquid on the surface of the bread embryo, set the baking function on the bread machine for 45 minutes, and put the bread bucket in 2 minutes.
17. When the time is up, take out the bread and slice it.
The salt and powdered sugar should be placed in the corner of the bread bucket, so as not to touch the yeast, so as not to affect the fermentation effect.