by Nutritionist Yiye Gourmet
1. Wash the ribs and soak for one hour, soak them in blood, so that they can reduce the fishy smell.
2. Put cold water into the pot, add the ribs, and blanch
3. Pour the blood water for the first time and add water again. You don’t have to worry about nutrient loss if you cook ribs in this way. If there are, there are very few. I really don’t want this. You can skim the surface foam.
4. Add a few drops of vinegar and cook on low heat for 50 minutes
5. Put in the kelp.
6. Cook for another 10 minutes, and season to taste. Kelp is cold and cold, eat less if the spleen and stomach is cold, or add ginger and garlic to neutralize it