by Happy and happy
1. First prepare the yellow cake batter; the cooked pumpkin puree and two egg yolks are placed in a bowl; (Note, the egg yolk used here first, and the separated egg whites are placed in an oil-free and water-free egg beater for later use)
2. Stir evenly with a manual whisk;
3. Sift 35g low-gluten flour into the pumpkin puree and egg yolk paste;
4. Use a manual whisk to continue mixing evenly;
Use another bowl to prepare the green cake batter;
Put an egg yolk and 20g milk in a bowl and mix well;
6. Sift 20g low-gluten flour into the milk yolk paste, and mix it evenly with a spatula; (Note: I have opened the matcha powder and low-flour powder here, you can mix the two first and then sift them into the egg yolk paste)
7. Put in the matcha powder and continue to mix evenly;
8. Mixed into a green batter;
9. Put the egg whites of three eggs in an egg-beating bowl and pour the sugar. I used 30g of white sugar and the finished product is not very sweet. If you like sweetness, you can add more sugar;
10. Use an electric whisk until it can pull out a short and upright small triangle;
11. Divide the whipped egg whites into three parts, mix two parts with pumpkin batter and one part with matcha batter;
12. Mixed pumpkin batter;
13. Put them into two piping bags separately. If there is no piping bag, you can use a fresh-keeping bag instead;
14. Cut the opening and squeeze the cake batter into the carrot mold; (I'm a bit full, so I can squeeze a little less;)
15. I squeezed the excess cake batter into other small molds;
16. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees, the middle level, the upper and lower heat, bake for about 15 minutes;
17. Take out the baked small cake, because the mold is non-stick, it is easily buckled out, and the complete small carrot cake is ready.
18. The Chinese New Year is coming soon, and the children in the family will have a holiday too. During the New Year, it is inevitable that relatives and friends will bring their children to visit and prepare homemade snacks for the children. It is also very good!
20. The small cakes placed in a single cup are also very beautiful and in good shape.
21. If you like it too, just do it and give your family a homemade sweet taste! Healthier and more delicious!
When mixing the green batter, you can mix matcha powder and low-gluten flour and then sift it into the yellow cake batter, which will save trouble.