by The taste of happiness is privately baked
1. Prepare the chopped carrots in advance and set aside for later use.
2. Separate the egg white and egg yolk, put the egg yolk aside for later use, add fine sugar (corn starch and the third fine sugar at the same time) to the egg whites and beat until hard foaming. Set aside for later use.
3. Put the egg yolk butterscotch in a basin and mix well, then add the carrots and mix well.
4. Add low-gluten flour to the batter and mix well.
5. Adjust the meringue with a manual whisk.
6. Add the meringue three times, and stir evenly each time you add the meringue.
7. Stir until no white egg whites can be seen.
8. Pour into the cake mold and put it in the preheated oven at 150 degrees for 40 minutes. (The temperature of each oven is different, please adjust the temperature and time according to your own oven temperament) After being out of the oven, it is inverted and allowed to cool and then demoulded.
9. Decorate the cake after demoulding
Be sure to use fresh eggs, so that the meringue will be more stable and the success rate will be higher.
The sugar in the cake can be increased or decreased according to your own taste.