1. Add green onions, ginger, and garlic to the lamb, and mince it with a meat grinder.
2. Carrots are also minced with a meat grinder.
3. Mix the lamb and carrots, add salt, thirteen spices, light soy sauce, and oyster sauce and stir well.
4. After mixing the flour with water, let it stand for an hour, then cut it into ingredients, roll them into round pieces, fill them with stuffing, and wrap them up in a familiar way.
5. Wrap everything. My method of wrapping is called willow-leaf wrapping, and in our house it is called mouse dumplings.
6. After the water boils, the dumplings are cooked in a pot.
If you don't like the smell of lamb, add some pepper water to the lamb to get rid of it.