The pork skin jelly mine was prepared by boiling the soup one day in advance and putting it in the refrigerator.
Buy a few pieces of pork skin, it's very cheap, I only have 1.5 yuan. The skin can also be changed to the same as chicken feet~ After buying the skin and cleaning it yourself, put the skin in the pot, and then put water to cover the skin. Put some cooking wine, salt, boil on high heat and continue to cook until the soup is whitish, adjust to low heat and continue to boil slowly.
2. When the soup is thick and white, the skin is already rotten. If you lose your flexibility, it's almost there. Scoop out the skin of the meat and don't use it. Just leave the soup, full of collagen!
3. The soup is filtered and placed in a bowl with a lid. After cooling, it is placed in the refrigerator until it is formed. It does not need to be placed in the freezer. Easy to freeze. I just lost here once~
4. Add flour and yeast powder to warm water and knead to form a dough. You can also make it smoother and put it in a warm place to wake up to twice its size. You can use this time to make stuffing
5. Pour out the frozen skin and cut into small pieces. Small piece...
6. Mince meat, green onions, and ginger, put in a bowl
7. Add soy sauce, light soy sauce, oil consumption, chicken essence, salt, and some broth. If not, water is fine. Stir in one direction. After a while, it feels a bit hard to stir, which means it has been absorbed.
8. Stir the meat and put it in the meat jelly. Continue to stir again. If you are afraid that too much water will come out of the frozen skin. You can put the stirred filling in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
9. The dough has doubled in size. Almost awake.
10. After the proofed dough is kneaded vigorously into a smooth and elastic dough. Cut into small pieces of the same size. You can knead the dough more. Kindness is better. It is not easy to reveal the stuffing when wrapped.
11. Press the small ball into a circle with the palm of your hand and roll it into a thin skin with a rolling pin. The skin should be thinner around the middle and back points.
12. Make small buns one by one according to your own method. . . .
13. I don't know how to pack either, so I look pretty. Be sure to stick firmly. Otherwise, it will leak the soup. Haha
14. I didn't have time to buy gauze. So I am afraid of sticking to the pan. Brush the steamer with a layer of oil. Put cold water on the buns. Turn off the heat by steaming for 10-15 minutes. Turn off the heat and wait two or three minutes before taking it out.
15. promise. . . Do it for the first time. Except that the looks are not very good. The taste is also pretty good. There is also soup! Very fresh. Not greasy. . .
1. Pork jelly can be prepared one day in advance and put in the refrigerator. Remember not to put in the freezer. Otherwise it will become a block of ice the next day. The shape and texture of the meat jelly will change.
2. In fact, dumpling skin can be used directly as the skin of the soup bun. Don’t use yeast powder, just mix flour and water to form a smooth dough, knead more