1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Draw the outline of the desired cartoon pattern on the tin foil.
3. Cut it out with scissors according to the outline.
4. Cover the toast with tin foil.
5. According to the cartoon color you want to choose whether to outline or pattern, the part covered by the tin foil is white, and the other parts will turn yellow after baking.
6. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees and bake for 10 minutes until the surface is browned.
7. Take out the toast, you can see that the animal pattern has been left on the toast, melt the chocolate in the fresh-keeping bag, cut a small hole, and draw the outline or nose and eyes.
8. Add some fruits you like to match.
9. carry out.