1. Steamed taro slices for 15 minutes.
Chop the greens, add 300ml of water together with the taro to make a pureed taro greens. Adding milk without water will make the milk flavor and taste better.
>> For the first time trying this green leafy vegetable soup, you can blanch the green leafy vegetable for 1 minute, the taste is more acceptable.
3. The amount given is for a family of three.
4. Pour into a pot and boil, add chicken stock and cook together. It’s as good as using milk instead of water before the chicken stock.
5. After boiling for 3 minutes, the bananas are pressed into a puree and stirred evenly out of the pot.
6. Dice the bread.
7. Making staple food is also decoration. The taro starch content is relatively high, and it is also a part of the staple food. This bowl is a baby's supplementary meal.
This recipe has a supporting video. You can view it on the WeChat public account "Five Meals A Day". I am a national child nutritionist, familiar with the needs of healthy diets for infants and young children, and proficient in cooking.
Baby is picky eater, anorexic, doesn't like eating?
How to supplement calcium, iron, zinc and selenium? All help you solve it.
WeChat public account: five supplementary meals a day. Accompany you smoothly through the road of nutritional supplements.