1. Empty the middle of the toast, leave the fresh vegetables in the middle and cut into shreds. I used carrots and shiitake mushrooms. Cut the peppers into rings.
2. Put a small amount of oil in the pan (the pan is a bit dirty, hehe is the dregs left over from the last one, please forgive me)
3. Fry the vegetables a little bit. In order to have a better taste, you can sprinkle some salt and pepper at this time. I didn’t add any condiments because the cheese and toast are both flavorful.
4. Toast slices encircle the vegetables
5. Beat in the eggs, sprinkle some cheese, you can also put cheese, play it by yourself
6. The egg can be slightly formed to cover the toast core that has been dug out, press it a little
7. Turn over and continue to bake for a while, if you want to eat the egg older, you can bake more
8. Okay, it's out of the pot, doesn't it look beautiful?
9. I like to eat soft-hearted eggs, so it looks "rich and rich" haha. Hope everyone likes
You can mix and match the vegetables as you like. If it is difficult to cook, it is recommended to stir-fry them first. You can also leave it alone, add more cheese, and bite it down to make you feel happy.