1. Ingredients are prepared, wheat germ water cube toast, soft-hearted apple, celery, green-heart kiwi, yellow-heart kiwi, and Kubi clear lemon salad sauce.
2. Cut one side of the toast first, use a knife to cut out the middle part of the bread along the inner wall edges of the four sides, then mark out each small square with the knife vertically, and dig out the middle bread with your hands.
3. Cut the dug out bread into small cubes and fry it with an electric baking pan for a while, and set aside.
4. Process the celery, wash, cut into sections, cut into strips, and finally cut into small cubes.
5. Cut the red grape in half, dig out the core, and set aside; wash the rest of the fruit, peel it, cut into pieces, put it with the chopped celery, pour in about half of the Chobe salad juice, and mix it with chopsticks a few times.
6. After dug up the toast, fill in a layer of fruit and vegetable salad and a layer of toast cubes. Repeat twice to fill in the fruit and vegetable salad and toast cubes.
The filled toast fort is put on the red sauce and topped with the remaining Chobe salad dressing.
1. You can use the ingredients you have on your hands for fruits and vegetables; if you don't like to eat celery raw, you can quickly stir-fry a few times without oil in a pan.
2. The suncity water cube mold used for wheat germ water cube toast is about half of the ordinary 450g toast mold. If there is a conventional toast mold, cut half of the toast.