1. Ingredients needed
2. Shred the onion and cut the bell pepper into cubes
3. Blanch the corn kernels and bell peppers, scoop up the water and drain them for later use
4. Press the middle part of the toast with a spoon, and coat it with tomato sauce
5. Sprinkle with a layer of brushed cheese
6. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of corn kernels and pepper kernels, and then pour two spoons of egg liquid (put the eggs in the container in advance to beat them)
7. Then spread the shredded onion, and finally sprinkle some brushed cheese
8. Put in the baking dish
9. Preheat the oven and bake at 170°C for 12 minutes
1. The ingredients can be matched according to everyone's preference.
2. The baking time depends on the temperament of each oven.