1. Prepare all ingredients
2. Peel and wash the carrots, cut into small pieces, and put them in a large clean bowl
3. Wash the celery leaves, control the moisture and put them on the cutting board, cut them into chopped vegetables and put them in a large bowl
4. Then in a bowl, scoop 2 tablespoons of self-raising powder
5. Add a little chopped green onion, cooking oil and lemon, black pepper, sea salt
6. Beat in an egg
7. Add some water in small portions and stir evenly with chopsticks
8. After mixing the batter, just pick it up and see if it will slip off quickly. Put it aside and let it sit for 3~5 minutes.
9. Heat a non-stick pan and brush the oil, put in an appropriate amount of batter, put a little bit of batter and it will be cooked
10. Fry on medium and small fire, shaking the pot from time to time to let it heat evenly, fry until the surface is solidified, turn it over
11. Fry until golden on both sides
12. Ready to cook
1. Celery leaves don't need to be blanched in advance, just chop them directly to retain the fragrance of celery.
2. When pancakes, be sure to fry them over a medium-to-small fire, and they will come out of the pan until they are golden brown. Don't fry them for too long.