1. Put the oatmeal into a pot, add 1000 ml of water, and bring to a boil;
2. Take an apple and cut into small pieces with an apple divider;
3. Add it to the pot and boil;
4. After the water is boiled, dry the dried longan, add it to the pot, and boil;
5. Add cinnamon powder, stir evenly, cook on low heat for 5 minutes;
6. Add vanilla extract, mix well and cook for 2 minutes;
7. Finally, add chia seeds and continue to cook for 2 minutes;
8. Wash the fruit, cut into pieces and serve on a plate;
9. Put the pecans into the microwave oven, high heat for 90 seconds;
10. Put the pine nut kernels into the microwave oven, high heat for 60 seconds;
At this time oatmeal can also be cooked. Look, with pecans and pine nuts, it is coveted.
Spread the fruit again, and the appearance is bursting...
1. When cooking oatmeal, be sure to have a low heat, preferably using a non-stick pan;
2. When buying oatmeal, it is best to choose the one that needs to be cooked;
3. The same amount of oatmeal, the thicker it is when cooked, the better;
4. Dried longan itself has sugar. From a health point of view, Jade believes that no sugar is better;
5. The second picture of the rendering is made for the old mother, with a few marshmallows added, and a little chocolate sauce on the surface.