1. Ham sausage, bacon, potatoes, diced, spare potatoes blanched in water to blanch starch
2. Hold a bowl of rice and press tightly for later use
3. Before stir-frying, put the diced muscles in the pan until 7 minutes cooked, and then put the potatoes, ham, bacon in turn
4. The ingredients are basically fried and then put down the curry
5. Add water for three times and add a bowl in total. It is best to use cool white to boil without tap water. After adding water for the last time, cover the pot with a lid and reduce the heat for 30 seconds to collect the juice.
6. Put it on a plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds to complete
The sesame seeds are very fragrant but the amount is small and easy to fry. Beginners are not recommended to use the microwave to heat for 2 minutes, but the taste is not so good.