1. Cut the chicken, cod, salmon, and squid into circles for later use. Peel a part of the shrimp and boil the stock, then dice the shrimp
2. Cut various vegetables into fine dices. Chopped or mashed tomatoes, add a small amount of salt and olive oil to mix
3. Boil the stock, add shrimp head and chicken. Put the cod in the end and be careful not to boil it
4. Add olive oil, stir-fry the shrimp and squid half-cooked and serve.
5. First add the minced garlic to the olive oil and stir fragrant. Add appropriate amount of salt and black pepper, stir fry all kinds of vegetables until they change color
6. Add chicken, shrimp and tomato puree and continue to stir fry for a while
7. Add rice in a cross shape, add dry white in the gap, mix the rice well until the alcohol evaporates
8. Add hot but not boiling stock, appropriate amount of saffron and turmeric powder. Be careful not to stir the rice afterwards! Cook on high heat for 10 minutes. In order to make rice crust, do not cover the whole process
9. Change to low heat and add cod, squid and whole shrimp. You can add some broth in an appropriate amount. After about 8 minutes, stop the fire, use white cotton cloth instead of the lid and simmer for 5 minutes. This time is authentic, with a little bit of raw taste of rice, if you don’t like it, you can add more broth or cook it for a while. Finally add a few slices of lemon
The paella needs to have rice crust, so there is no need to cover the whole process.
All seafood and vegetables can be matched at will, as long as you are happy ^_^
Stirring will cause the starch in the rice grains to precipitate, which will affect the taste, so do not stir the rice after adding the broth.
I added a lot of rice, so I didn't paint it too much, but the saffron taste can still be tasted.
Just squeeze the juice according to your own taste when eating the lemon~