1. Preparation materials
2. Processing materials, cut chicken legs into small pieces and pass water, cut potatoes with a hob, and soak small mushrooms in water
3. Add oil in a hot pan, fry ginger and dried chilies to create a fragrant flavor
4. Add the chicken nuggets and stir fry until the moisture is collected
5. Add soy sauce and a spoon of salt, stir fry, heat in water and cook for 5 minutes
6. Add potatoes first, add a spoonful of salt, stir fry, finally add small mushrooms, stir fry evenly, heat a bowl of water, continue to cook for 15 minutes on low heat
Shiitake mushrooms are easy to taste, if you are afraid of salty, you can put the mushrooms after the salt is finished.