1. Wash the drumsticks and poke small holes in them with a fork to make them taste better. Add salt, cooking wine, light soy sauce, pepper, oyster sauce, garlic cubes, and ginger slices for marinating. It is best to marinate overnight for the best taste.
2. Peel potatoes, carrots, lettuce, and pumpkin into hob pieces, rinse with clean water, and cut onion.
3. Put the chicken legs in a stainless steel bowl and bake them directly at 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
4. Pour oil into the pot, add garlic granules and sauté until fragrant, drop all the side dishes into the pot and stir fry, and add an appropriate amount of salt.
5. Pour the side dishes into the baking tray, take out the chicken legs, wrap the roots with tin foil, place them on top of the side dishes, and then put them in the oven at 200 degrees and bake for 10 minutes, turning the sides once in the middle.
6. Use tomato sauce, ribs sauce, honey and a little water to make a sauce, brush on the chicken thighs, then return to the oven to bake at 200 degrees for 10 minutes, and turn it over again in the middle until the surface is golden.
1. Change the container after roasting the chicken thigh for the first time, because blood will come out from the roast and the bottom will be very dirty.
2. The root of the chicken leg must be wrapped with tin foil, otherwise it will be roasted black and dried in advance.
3. Fry the side dishes in advance, it will be more delicious after roasting, otherwise the taste will not taste good. Salt has been added during frying, and salt has been added during marinating the chicken legs, so it tastes just right after being baked.