1. Wash the drumsticks, pierce the holes with a fork, add the Orleans barbecue ingredients, mix well and marinate overnight.
2. Prepare all kinds of seasonal vegetables
3. Wash potatoes, carrots, and lettuce separately, peel and cut into hob pieces, shred onion, cut green pepper, cut asparagus, and cut garlic horizontally
4. Put all kinds of seasonal vegetables into the marinade water that has marinated chicken thighs
5. Add oyster sauce and shiitake mushroom sauce
6. Mix well and marinate for ten minutes
7. Place all kinds of seasonal vegetable side dishes and chicken drumsticks in the baking tray
8. Put it in the middle of the preheated oven
9. Set the temperature of the upper tube to 180 degrees, and the temperature of the lower tube to 160 degrees, and the time is 35 minutes.
10. After it’s baked, you can take it out and start it.
1. The chicken thighs should be marinated for at least four hours. Longer time will add more flavor. I usually prepare the ingredients at night and marinate them in the refrigerator overnight, and then bake them the next day.
2. Vegetables can be freely chosen according to your own preferences.
3. Marinated meat, oyster sauce, and mushroom sauce are all salty. When pickling vegetables, no salt is added. If the taste is strong, you can add a little salt.
4. The baking temperature is adjusted according to the performance of your own oven.