Once the chicken legs are opened, poke the chicken a few times with a knife to taste, sprinkle with pepper, pepper and salt and marinate for 20 minutes.
Dice tomatoes, carrots, coprinus comatus, and green peppers and set aside.
2. Preheat the pot and add a little olive oil to the bottom of the pot with a thin layer. The olive oil should not be too much, because the chicken fat will flow out when frying.
3. After the oil is hot, add the chicken thighs, fry at medium low temperature, and fry the reverse side after five minutes
4. Put the chicken legs in a baking tray, cover with tin foil, and bake for 10 minutes
5. The foil is wrapped in order to make the inside of the chicken legs easier to heat up and cook without burning the surface. Uncover the tin foil in the last 5 minutes, open the oven door, and apply light soy sauce to the skin of the chicken thighs.
6. Put the diced tomatoes directly in the pan of the fried chicken drumsticks, and stir-fry on medium-high heat
7. Add carrots and continue to stir fry
8. Add diced chicken leg mushrooms, stir fry, add a little water, season with green peppers and oyster sauce before cooking, and let the soup thicken over high heat.
The chicken thighs are roasted for the purpose of oil, so that when they are eaten, there will be no greasy feeling when they are fried. Not only the outside is burnt, but the inside is tender and juicy. Why not just deep-fry it? Because just frying may result in the loss of gravy in the chicken, causing the meat to taste dry. So choose to deep-fried and lock the sauce, heat it in the oven to degrease, it tastes super refreshing.