1. granulated sugar.
2. Low powder.
3. Corn oil.
5. Pour tea powder.
6. Separate the egg white and egg yolk, add 10 grams of sugar and corn oil to the egg yolk, and mix well.
7. Sift the low-powder tea powder.
8. Stir in the particle-free custard.
9. Add white vinegar and 10 grams of sugar to the egg whites.
10. Then add the rest of the sugar and pass until it is lifted.
11. Take one third of the egg white and add it to the egg batter, stir evenly.
12. Then pour the egg batter into the remaining egg white basin.
13. Pour into the mold, shake off the bubbles, preheat the oven for five minutes at 180, and bake for 25 minutes.