1. Prepare ingredients: mung bean flour, flour, fruit, egg, five-spice powder, soy tofu, sweet noodle sauce, chives
2. Add a little five-spice powder to the flour and mung bean powder and stir evenly, slowly add water and stir
3. Stir it into a thick paste
4. Finely chop green onions, grind tofu in soy sauce, prepare a little black sesame seeds for later use
5. Heat the electric baking pan slightly, pour a spoonful of the prepared batter
6. Use a scraper to quickly scrape and flatten.
7. After changing the color, beat in an egg.
8. Spread the eggs with a spatula, and sprinkle with chopped green onions and black sesame seeds when the egg liquid is not solidified
9. Turn the pancakes when the sides are slightly tilted, and brush them with sweet noodle sauce and bean curd sauce.
10. Put on the fritters.
11. Wrap the dough sticks on both sides to the middle
12. Click in the middle to fold it in half, and a set of pancakes is ready.