by Black cat sheriff kitchen
1. These are the materials. The white square is Poria, and the iron rod is peeled and cut into small sections.
2. After washing the bones, place them in a pot of cold water and blanch them again.
3. Wash these items and soak them in water.
4. Why should bones be blanched? Because you can get rid of the dirt and part of the blood on the surface, you can also avoid this step (of course I don't recommend it, haha).
5. Then put all the above ingredients into the soup pot, pour in the right amount of water and turn on the fire. After the high fire boils, let it boil for 15 minutes and turn to a low heat for 30 minutes.
6. A thick pot of soup, all of the essence, hahaha, see that the color has become a little bit pink, then turn to high heat and add salt, and turn off the heat after boiling.
Poached beans, also called kidney beans, are powdery when eaten. They can dispel dampness, nourish blood and invigorate the stomach. If you like to make soup at home, you can keep some. It's spring. If you want to get rid of dampness, drink more bowls.