1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Except for brown sugar, other ingredients are rinsed and soaked for more than 4 hours.
3. Pour all the soaked ingredients into the pot. (Together with the soaking water)
4. If the water is not enough, add an appropriate amount of water and boil until the chixiaodou blooms slightly.
5. Pour the brown sugar into the pot and boil until the brown sugar melts, about 5 minutes.
6. Boil this soup until the brown sugar melts.
7. Finished picture. This soup is delicious.
1. Don't waste the water used to soak the ingredients and cook them together with the ingredients. 2. If you don't have red beans, you can use red beans instead.