by Uncle Zou Health Diet
1. Wash the duck meat and set aside, soak all the herbs and put it in a bowl for 20 minutes.
2. After the water in the pot is boiled, put the duck meat in and boil it, cook it for 10 minutes and then remove it. Pour out the water used to cook the duck meat. This step is to make the soup that will be cooked later is cleaner, sweeter, and has no fishy smell.
3. Rinse the Chinese herbal medicines for later use
4. Pour the duck meat and the soup into the pot
5. This step of adding water is very important. Add 2.5 liters of water. I use a mineral water bottle to measure the amount of water. A bottle of mineral water is 550ML, so add 4.5 bottles of mineral water. Too much water and less water will directly affect the quality of a pot of soup, so this step must be cautious.
6. After boiling on high fire, change to low fire.
7. Simmer slowly for 2 hours to start the pot.
8. After 2 hours, turn off the heat, add salt, and you're done!
9. I personally think that the temperature of the soup should be paid attention to. Too cold will affect the taste, and too hot will burn the mouth. The best taste is not to let it cool, and it is still hot, but the temperature is acceptable to the mouth. Of course this statement is not suitable for children.
10. After eating, I found that this soup bag can still hold bones, um, perfect!
Be cautious when adding water, and be careful when adding salt, otherwise the soup will be ruined if it is too salty. You can buy the soup by yourself at the vegetable market, but the amount is really very small. You can choose some packaging and match it. The soup is used directly, it is wasteful to buy too much and not use up.