1. The butter is softened at room temperature, cut into small pieces and put in the basin.
2. Add powdered sugar, mix well with a manual whisk, and add milk in two batches and mix well.
3. Sift in low-gluten flour.
4. And into dough.
5. Divide the dough into several small doughs of about 3g each.
6. Divide a small dough into two pieces and knead one portion into a mushroom umbrella shape.
7. The other portion is kneaded into mushroom stalks.
8. Assemble into small mushrooms.
9. Do them one by one and complete a set.
10. Preheat the oven in advance, 170 degrees, upper and lower heat, middle level, 18 minutes, let cool after baking.
11. The chocolate melts in the water. Take a small mushroom and dip the chocolate head down, only the part of the umbrella.
12. Stand it up to dry.
13. Finally, melt the white chocolate in water, and dip a toothpick on the mushroom cap to decorate the white chocolate.