1. 70 grams of softened butter at room temperature.
2. Stir the butter with a manual whisk, not to whip it.
3. Sift the powdered sugar into the container.
4. Stir the butter and sugar well until there are no particles.
5. Add whole egg liquid, stir, and sift in low-gluten flour.
6. Knead the flour into the picture (until there is no dry flour in the basin)
7. Put the chocolate beans in the basin and stir into the dough.
8. Wrap the dough with greased paper or plastic wrap and put it in a mold. After pressing the shape, put it in the refrigerator and freeze for half an hour before taking it out.
9. Cut the formed biscuit sticks into biscuit slices of equal thickness, about 4 to 5 mm, and bake with greased paper on the baking tray.
10. Bake at 180 degrees up and down for 15 minutes (color the biscuits), take the biscuits out and let them cool on a shelf.
11. After being allowed to cool, it can be stored in a bottle.
Do not put the biscuits in a bottle after they are not allowed to cool~~