1. Heat the butter, add yellow sugar and fine white sugar and stir well
2. Then beat in the eggs, add the vanilla essence and stir well
3. Add self-raising flour and stir well
4. Add chopped chocolate and stir well
5. Put the baking sheet on the baking paper, put the dough in small balls on the baking sheet with your hands, and finally press it with a fork.
6. Preheat the oven up and down at 160°C for 15 minutes, put it in the baking tray and bake for 15 minutes, take it out. Garnish with chocolate or jelly beans according to your preference and let cool.