1. Make the dough in advance (mix the butter, flour, and egg yolk) in the refrigerator for half an hour, take it out and roll it into a 3 mm thick dough sheet
2. Extrude the shape with a mold
3. Arrange the pressed biscuits into a baking tray lined with greased paper
4. Press the biscuits into large and small shapes, put them in a preheated 200 degree oven, bake for about 10 minutes on the upper and lower heat, and wait until the surface is golden. (Because the biscuits are of different sizes, the baking process should be advanced The small baked biscuits are clipped out with tongs, and then continue to bake the large biscuits)
5. Take out the baked biscuits and let them cool, then use white icing to paint the surface of the biscuits white and set aside to dry slightly
6. Almost dried biscuits are stacked in order from largest to smallest, with icing in the middle, and pay attention to the overlapping of each cookie.
7. After stacking to three or four layers, just wait for a while, until the stuck icing is almost dry, then continue to stack, until finally, put the smallest star on it, and after the stacked biscuits are completely dry, sift the powdered sugar on the surface , An edible Christmas tree is done
1. After the biscuit dough is mixed, put it in the biscuit and refrigerate it for at least half an hour before it can be pressed into shape. Biscuit without refrigeration is easy to deform during the baking process;
2. According to your own imagination, you can use other cookie molds to make other Christmas trees.