1. Put the milk, water, egg liquid, white sugar, milk powder, high-gluten flour, and yeast in the dough ingredients into the bucket of the cook machine in the order of liquid first and then powder.
2. Turn on the power of the cook machine, select low speed 1 to mix the flour evenly, then select high speed 4 to knead the dough for about 10 minutes, knead the dough to the expansion stage, add salt and unsalted butter softened at room temperature.
3. Start the cook machine again and knead the dough at high speed for about 8 minutes, until the dough reaches the complete stage and finish the kneading work.
4. Take out the kneaded dough, divide a dough of about 200g, add matcha powder and knead it into a green dough. It is recommended to sift the matcha powder and add a few drops of water to melt it, then mix and knead it with the white dough (I omitted this step when making it, the matcha powder will not be evenly kneaded into the dough, and you will see particles), and pour it in a large clean basin Chop the lid and leave it to ferment at room temperature.
5. The remaining white dough is rounded and placed in a clean basin, covered with plastic wrap, and fermented at room temperature.
6. After about 1.5 hours, the dough will ferment to 2 to 3 times the size. Dip a little dry flour with your fingers and poke a hole in the middle. If the state of the hole does not change, the fermentation is complete. The fermentation time is not fixed by the temperature, and the time is generally determined according to the state of the dough.
7. Fermented matcha dough.
8. After the fermentation is completed, the dough is vented first. After the venting is completed, the green dough is divided into 3 parts and the white dough is divided into 6 parts, and the dough is rounded and relaxed for about 15 minutes;
9. After the dough is loosened, take one of the small doughs and roll them into an oval dough with a rolling pin. Press one end thinly with your fingers, so that it can be naturally glued together when closing.
10. Rolled into a strip from top to bottom, with the closing point facing down.
11. Slowly roll the dough into a strip with the palm of your hand, about 50cm in length. Use the same method to continue rubbing 2 sticks.
12. Take 3 pieces of kneaded noodles and put them together, pinch the tops tightly, and weave them crosswise according to the method of braiding.
13. After braiding, connect the ends of the braid together and pinch the joints tightly.
14. After making all the garland bread dough, leave it to ferment for about 1 hour at room temperature.
15. Wait for the garland bread dough to ferment to 1.5 times the size to end the fermentation.
16. Gently brush a layer of egg liquid on the surface with a brush, and then randomly place dried cranberries and cooked pumpkin seeds.
17. The three bread doughs are decorated in the same way.
18. Turn on the power of the oven, select the air baking mode, the temperature is 180 degrees, and the time is 18 minutes.
19. Place the baking tray with the garland bread in the upper part of the oven and bake for 18 minutes.
20. Sift a little powdered sugar on the surface of the bread after it is out of the oven.
1. The amount of milk and water should be adjusted appropriately according to the water absorption of flour;
2. The fermentation time is adjusted according to the temperature change. The temperature in Beijing is low recently, and the fermentation time is long at room temperature. If you want to ferment quickly, you can use the fermentation function of the oven to complete;
3. After the dough has been exhausted, it needs to be fully relaxed, so that it will not shrink when it is rubbed;
4. The braiding process should not be too tight, it needs to reserve space for fermentation;
5. Adjust the baking time and temperature according to the actual situation of the oven at home;
6. During the operation, the dough should be covered with plastic wrap or lid at hand, the weather is dry, the surface moisture is easy to lose;