1. Prepare the ingredients needed for the cocoa bear buns and weigh them finely
2. Add 18 grams of cocoa powder to 25 grams of 70-80 degrees hot water and stir to form a paste. Use after cooling
3. Put all the materials except butter and chocolate into the bread bucket, and start the bread maker kneading program for 20 minutes
4. After kneading into a smooth dough, add butter and knead to completion
5. Place the dough in a warm and humid place for basic fermentation
6. Prove the dough to 2 times its size
7. Reserve 28 grams of bear ear dough after serving
8. All other breads are made into 9 servings, rounded, and let stand for 15 minutes
9. After the dough has been left to vent, it will be rounded into the mold again (this formula is suitable for 9 bear buns in a 20*20cm square mold, adjusted according to the size of the mold), and placed in a warm and humid place for secondary fermentation
10. Divide the reserved bear ear dough into 18 portions, knead round and set aside
11. After the two rounds are connected, brush the egg liquid or milk to put the ear dough on each dough
12. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, after baking for 6 minutes, adjust to 160 degrees, cover the surface of the bread with tin foil, and continue baking for 14-16 minutes
13. After the bread is baked, let it cool on the net
14. Put the melted Bai Qiao and Hei Qiao into the piping bag and click on the eyes and nose.
Different brands of ovens will have a certain temperature difference, even the same brand and different models will have a temperature difference. When baking, it is necessary to constantly observe the maturity of the baked food and adjust the temperature and time of baking.