1. Preparation materials, 75 grams of butter, 28 grams of milk, 10 grams of cocoa powder, 60 grams of sugar, 100 grams of low-gluten flour
2. Add the butter and sugar to beat until it becomes white.
3. Add milk and stir well
4. Cocoa powder and low-gluten powder mixed evenly
5. Sieved powder
6. Add the mixed powder to the butter paste
7. Stir well
8. Put the piping bag on the cup and put it in the batter
9. Preheat the oven for 175 pairs for 5 minutes, and the piping bag is extruded into shape. I forgot to take a picture first. I just remembered it when I put it in the oven.
10. Bake in the oven at 175 degrees for 15 minutes, and the fragrance is out of the oven
11. The daughter said that it is too sweet, and if you don't like too sweet, you can reduce the sugar by 10 grams. I really don't like the taste of chocolate
1. The sugar can be reduced, and my daughter said it was too sweet. 2. Look at it during the last few minutes of baking, don’t bake it.