1. In addition to the butter and salt, put other dough materials into the bread machine to start the kneading program. After 20 minutes, add butter and salt to continue kneading.
2. Knead to the complete stage, the film can be pulled out
3. The kneaded dough is rounded, covered with plastic wrap, and fermented at room temperature to 1.5-2 times its size
4. The fermented dough, the fingers stick to the flour and the socket does not shrink or collapse, and the fermentation is complete
5. Take out the dough, squeeze and exhaust, divide into nine portions, cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 15 minutes at room temperature
6. Take a dough and roll it into a small round cake, put in the coconut paste filling, wrap it tightly and close the mouth down
7. Flatten it slightly, roll it out a little bigger
8. Cut into five evenly, don’t cut in the middle
9. Cut another cut in the middle of each opening
10. Put it on the baking tray (no photos are taken), put it in the oven, and put the bowl under the oven to heat up (the oven does not need to be plugged in) and the second fermentation will be 1.5-2 times larger.
11. After the fermentation is complete, take out and brush the egg mixture, preheat the oven at 180 degrees, and bake for 12-15 minutes in the middle and lower layers. Cover the tin foil in time to prevent baking.
12. Or you can just round and wrap the stuffing, whatever you like
13. The method is the same as before, the second fermentation is better to take out the egg brush liquid, and the baking time and temperature are the same. This is simpler
Different flours have different water absorption in different seasons. Please control the amount of liquid by yourself. Each oven has a different temper. The baking temperature and time are for reference only. Please adjust according to your own oven.