by Hyeko loves baking
1. The Philippine uncrowned pineapple has shallow fruit eyes, no need to dig the eyes, rare astringency, no need to soak in salt water, so it can be eaten directly in the shell. You can smell the sweetness of pineapple through the peel.
2. Rinse the surface of the pineapple with water and wipe dry. Cut longitudinally at 1/4.
3. Use a fruit knife to draw a cross knife on the pulp
Carefully dig out the flesh, be careful not to break the shell, the pineapple shell is not pierced, but be careful when you use a knife to take the flesh.
Look at how much water this pineapple has. I dug out a lot of juicy water, and pour out the juice while digging.
5. Wash the shrimp, peas, and corn kernels and drain. Cut the pineapple meat into small pieces and the ham sausage into small pieces.
6. Put an appropriate amount of salad oil in a pot to heat, and pour in the shrimps. It's best to peel it off now. I bought it and it’s too late to peel off after get off work.
7. Stir fry on medium heat until slightly colored
8. Add ham sausage and stir fry until slightly colored,
9. Pour in the right amount of cooking wine and stir fry the peas
10. Pour the corn kernels and stir fry
Pour in leftover rice, shovel loose, add appropriate amount of salt, stir the chicken essence evenly,
I added some coconut oil to my meal today, and the rice emits a scent of coconut when it is cooked.
12. Pour a little boiled water from all around, cover and simmer until the water is dry, stir evenly.
13. Add pineapple and stir evenly
When frying the rice, put the pineapple shell in the oven and bake for 5 minutes, so that the moisture in the shell will be roasted out and it will not be very wet.
Put the fried rice into the grilled pineapple shell
15. Preheat the oven up and down at 200 degrees, sprinkle cheese on the surface of the pineapple rice,
16. Put the pineapple rice in the lower layer of the preheated oven and bake for about 8 minutes until the cheese is melted and slightly colored.
17. Finished product
18. The grilled pineapple rice, dig a spoonful, and the cheese pulls out long strands, which is very tempting to look at.
20. Super satisfied
1. When frying the shrimps, put some cooking wine to get rid of the fishy smell.
2. Bake the pineapple shell, it will not be very wet inside.
3. The cheese can be baked and melted.
4. Put the pineapple before serving.