1. Put the waffle powder into a large bowl, pour in coconut milk, stir well, let stand for 3-5 minutes
2. Knock the eggs into the batter and mix well
3. Waffle maker brush a small amount of vegetable oil, preheat
4. Slowly pour the batter into the machine, close the lid, and buckle tightly
5. After about five minutes, the waffle is ready, and it's actually ready to eat at this time
6. You can coat the waffles with all kinds of sauces and salads you like, fresh and smooth, rich and mellow, and happy to bloom
7. You can also mix a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables with salad dressing or cream and sandwich them in two waffles, and you can enjoy a simple and nutritious bento with a wonderful taste.