1. Beat the eggs and add fine sugar and mix well. After mixing well, add milk and mix well. The waffle made by mixing will have a more delicate and soft texture.
2. After the waffle mix powder is sifted once, add it to the egg milk and stir together, and add some butter to make the waffle feel more fluffy. After stirring, let the batter sit for 15 minutes to eliminate the bubbles inside.
3. Spread a layer of melted butter evenly on both sides, and evenly spread the gaps. Put the waffle mold on the gas stove. Preheat both sides on a medium and small fire. Preheat until the first water is applied. No degree.
4. After the batter is poured, it almost covers the inside of the whole waffle, then turn it over and heat it for 1-2 minutes, and then turn it over for 1 minute. After it is out of the oven, it must be aired or blown with a fan, so that the taste will be more crispy.
5. After the waffle is out of the oven, you can properly add some fruit, jam, some salad dressing, chocolate sauce on it, and it will be delicious.
Be sure to stop and eliminate the bubbles, otherwise the waffle made will not look good.