1. Raw materials are reserved, waffle powder: milk: egg=2:1:1
2. Pour the ingredients into a large cooking bowl
3. Stir thoroughly with a whisk
4. Waffle maker is connected to the power supply to turn on preheating
5. Apply an appropriate amount of vegetable oil to prevent adhesion
6. Pour the batter into the preheated waffle maker, 8-9 minutes full
7. Put the lid on, wait for the green powder to light up, and it can be out of the pot without steam coming out
8. After being out of the pan, use a knife to cut open and install it on the plate.