1. Put the waffle powder into the container, then pour the eggs and milk
2. Stir them evenly
3. Pour in tuna and white pepper
4. Stir all the ingredients well again
5. After brushing the oil in the waffle maker and preheating, pour the batter. When the batter spreads to the baking pan 8-9 minutes full, stop pouring to prevent excessive batter from overflowing the baking pan when the lid is closed.
6. Cover the machine and bake for three minutes, wait until the green light is on for a while, and there is no steam coming out of the pot.
7. The freshly baked tuna waffle is ready. Look at it, is it delicious?
8. Breakfast and afternoon tea are both very good choices