1. Add a scoop of Cacao powder to the Shaker pancake bottle, pour cold water into the bottle according to the instructions, and shake the bottle vigorously. After about 1-2 minutes, the pancake batter is done.
2. Preheat a non-stick pan on a medium-to-low heat. Dip a little butter with kitchen paper to wipe the bottom of the pan evenly. Pour a spoonful of batter into the pan. The batter naturally extends outward into a round shape. When small bubbles appear on the surface of the batter, it means that the bottom is already After forming, turn the pancake over and fry for about 1-2 minutes on each side until it is golden brown.
3. In a small pot, heat the pitted fresh cherries, blueberries, water, and honey to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer, and stir. After about 5 minutes, the cherries and blueberries begin to "melt" and the jam becomes thick. Turn off the heat. After cooling at room temperature for 5 minutes, pour half of the jam into the blender and start mixing until it becomes smooth, then pour it back into the pot, mix with the other half of the jam, heat and boil again, add the cornstarch mixed with water, and cook for a while Minutes, cherry blueberry sauce, done!
4. Spread each piece of pancake evenly with cherry and blueberry jam, and finally top with yogurt, blueberries, cacao powder, cherry and blueberry chocolate Pancake, done!
1. Lazy people in the kitchen can make a detour to choose cherry/blueberry jam by themselves! Here is how to make pancake batter if you don’t have Shaker pancake?
2. Pancake batter ingredients: 200g all-purpose flour, 10g baking powder, 300ml milk, 2 eggs, 30g sugar, 3g salt;
3. Hold the egg and milk with an electric mixer. After whisking evenly, pour in all-purpose flour, sugar, salt and baking powder, mix and continue to beat;
4. Place the evenly beaten batter for half an hour to 1 hour. After the baking powder is fully functional, stir it evenly with a spoon.