1. Put the cake powder, milk, and yeast in a bowl and stir evenly, let it stand for 30 minutes, wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator overnight
2. Take out the fermented batter the next day
3. Wash and chop carrots, corn, peas and other vegetables, blanch them and let them dry for later use
4. The waffle mold is hot, brush with a little oil and turn to low heat
5. Pour the roux into the pan, and fry smaller cakes several times
6. Put some vegetables and turn them over when frying. After frying until both sides are slightly browned, they can be served on the pan. Before eating, you can add some salad dressing, Thousand Island dressing or tomato sauce to make the flavor more unique.