1. Prepare waffle powder, milk and eggs
2. White chocolate, cashews, almonds, pistachios, dried cranberries are ready
3. Pour muffin flour, milk, and eggs into a large bowl, the ratio is 2:1:1
4. Stir into a non-grainy batter, let stand for 10 minutes
5. Brush a thin layer of vegetable oil on the baking tray of the waffle maker
6. Turn on the power, the traffic lights will light up at the beginning, and the green light will dim to indicate that the preheating is complete and it is ready to cook.
7. Turn the waffle maker to gear 4, pour the batter, and stop the pour when the batter spreads to the baking pan 8 minutes full
8. Cover the machine and bake for three minutes. The waffle maker can be out of the pan without steam coming out from the side
9. Cut the flower waffle into five heart shapes
10. White chocolate softened in warm water
11. Spread the chocolate liquid onto the waffle with a spatula
12. When the chocolate is about to set, decorate with cashews, almonds, pistachios, and dried cranberries.