1. Prepare the ingredients and ingredients, peel off the preserved eggs and rinse them. The peanuts are best fried.
2. Rinse the bitter chrysanthemum, remove the stem and cut it in half.
3. Cut the preserved egg into small pieces, chop the garlic directly, and then put the cut preserved egg and bitter chrysanthemum into a small bowl with vegetables.
4. Then prepare some fried peanuts and pour them into a small pot.
5. Then pour in 2 tablespoons of WeiDamei fragrant rice vinegar, 3 tablespoons of Xinhe original soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of fine sugar, a little sea salt, and a few drops of sesame oil.
6. Gently grasp and mix evenly with a tongs, then you can put it on a plate and serve.
1. It is best to steam the preserved eggs after you buy them, otherwise, sometimes the yolks of some individual eggs are not strong and look bad when they are cut.
2. The Xinhe original soy sauce is 0-added, low in salt and light in color, which is very suitable for cold dishes. If you use other soy sauce, it can be reduced appropriately.
3. Kuju is a little different from other vegetables. Its stems and leaves are relatively tender, so you should use lighter force when grabbing and mixing. It is especially easy to wilt.
4. If you don't like rice vinegar, you can also replace it with aged vinegar, and it tastes very good.